Please see the attached PDF document for a word from Councillor Nunziata regarding the John St. Artscape/Rockport project.
The Weston Village Resident’s Association is pleased to announce that there is a significant update on the John St./Artscape development at the site of the TPA parking site at John and Weston. Please plan to attend a public meeting hosted by Councillor Nunziata’s office on April 8th at 7pm at 1901Weston Road (please see attached poster for more details).
- Artscape Cultural Hub Farmers’ Market and new residential space
- New Weston Go Station
- New UP Express Station
- New St. John the Evangelist Elementary School
- New Medical Centre (site of old Weston Postal Station)
- New Cafe, Perfect Blend Bakery and Espresso Bar (1971 Weston Rd.) …across the street from Squibb’s
- P&M Restaurant (at the site of the old Central Station Restaurant). Same owners as Perfect Blend. If Perfect Blend is an indicator of what to expect from the restaurant…this should be good (projected opening in May 2015).
Please join GO Transit to help choose the Public Art for the John Street Pedestrian Bridge.York West Active Living Centre
Monday, March 2, 2015
This is your opportunity to review preliminary art concepts and let the short-listed artists know what you want the art in your community to look like. The successful artist will be chosen based on various criteria, including how the community’s input is represented in the final design.
View plans for John Street Market Square Redevelopment